Parent Teacher Organization
Bridges PTO Description and Purpose:
The Bridges PTO is a public non-profit organization that exists for charitable, educational, and volunteer opportunities. These opportunities include but is not limited to supplementing: classroom supplies; educational supplies; assembly programs; school events; and/or technology.
The purpose of the Bridges PTO is to enhance and support the mission of BPS, to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement and to improve the learning environment through financial support, volunteering and open communication.
Bridges PTO Meeting Schedule:
Please join Bridges PTO on the second Tuesday of each month at our Boundary campus. Our meetings start at 6:00 PM and all parents, students and staff are welcome to attend.
Bridges PTO Officers:
President – Kimberly Gardner
Vice President – Amy Painton
Event Coordinator – Amy Matthews
Volunteer Coordinator – Sarah Murphy
Secretary – Susanne Douglas
Treasurer – Diana Price
Bridges Spirit Gear and Uniforms:
The Bridges PTO holds two uniform sales each school term for various spirit wear, PE uniforms and other uniform shirts. If you would like more information on our t-shirt sales, please email us at email@example.com
- Bridges Block Party – Shrimp and Grits Cook-off held in Port Royal on Paris Avenue in April each year. This is our largest fundraiser for our school. If you would like to sponsor our event, volunteer, participate as a vendor/chef please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save the Date!! Our 5th Annual Bridges Block Party – Shrimp and Grits Cook-off is Saturday, April 28th from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM
- Like Bridges Block Party on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bridgesblockparty/
- Here are the sign-up forms for Sponsors and to be a Chef!
- Bridges Chic-fil-a Spirit Night is the third Thursday of each month from 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM. Come support our school as a portion of the sales from this night is donated back to Bridges.
- Bridges Block Party Class Sponsorship Drive is an alternative fundraiser that allows each homeroom to become an official event sponsor at our Bridges Block Party. This fundraiser is in lieu of catalog-like sales and is based on small donations to our school. If you would like to make a small donation towards your child’s homeroom please contact their teacher (or) PTO via email: email@example.com
If you would like more information on the PTO, are interested in volunteer opportunities or would like to make a tax deductible donation to our school, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org