The Bridges Preparatory School (BPS) High School Guidance Department will host its first Ask the Expert Night on Tuesday, January 17 at 6:00 PM.
A panel of experts will be on hand to discuss important information about their areas of expertise and will include an extensive Q&A session with parents and students in the audience. The panel of experts will include representatives from:
- The Military
- Beaufort Labor Department
- Hargray (Local Business Employment)
- Head of State Finance
- College of Charleston (Public Schools)
- Presbyterian College (Christian Schools)
- University of South Carolina (State Schools)
- Savannah College of Art and Design (Design Schools)
- Clemson (Competitive Schools)
- Trident Technical (Technical Schools)
Students planning to attend the specific colleges, military, or seek employment after high school should attend this event. Parents are encouraged to attend with their high school students.
Students and their families are asked to RSVP to this event by emailing Mrs. Fogg at email@example.com or by signing up on this Sign Up Genius.
If students or parents have questions they'd like to ask during the Q&A session, they can email the questions before the event to Mrs. Fogg.