This page contains useful information for all BPS parents.
Throughout the year, parents may need to make an online payment. Payments can be made by visiting OrgsOnline.
Examples of items that can be paid for online are:
- Annual Student Fee
- Aftercare Payments
- Student Parking Permits
- Field Trip Payments
- Yearbook Purchases
- SLED Request Fees
- Event Ticket Sales (Prom, Dances, etc.)
- Special Events (Golf Tounament, Cook-Off, etc.)
- Special Class or Activity Payments
You will be required to set up an account for online payments.
The steps to create an account are:
- Visit OrgsOnline
- If you have not yet created an account, click "Create New Account"
- Enter your information as prompted
- Use School Code: 404BPSSC
Parents can access student grades and attendance records through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
This site is password protected. If you have not created an account, you will be instructed to do so upon entering the site. Once you have created an account, you will need to link your account to a student profile in order to see that student’s records. You will have to have the student’s unique Username and Password to complete the linking process.
Parent Portal letters are sent out at the beginning of each year (or upon enrollment) containing each student’s confidential Username and Password. If you need a copy of this letter, please contact the school at (843) 982-7737.
Communication between school and home is vital to support student learning. BPS offers many tools to help parents stay connected to daily life on our campus.
- BPS Family Portal: Updated weekly on Sunday. The Portal includes important announcement and information for the entire school, the athletics program, and the individual divisions. Parents are encouraged to visit the Portal on a weekly basis. A link to the Portal is sent to all families every Sunday.
- BPS Facebook Page: The Facebook page is updated multiple times a week. The primary goal of our Facebook page is to showcase the learning taking place in our classrooms. We will also post event announcement and other reminders on this page.
- BPS Communications: All important school-wide announcements, and messages from our CEO, are sent to parents through our BPS Communications email address. Parents are asked to check these emails as they are sent. If your child is enrolled in BPS and you do not receive messages from this email address, please let us know.
The Bridges Preparatory School Student/Parent Handbook is available to all students and their families, and it is their responsibility to be familiar with its contents. The primary purpose of the handbook is to provide information related to all aspects of student life, as well as policies and regulations applicable to BPS students and their families.
2022-23 Student/Parent Handbook
BPS reserves the right to alter the policies and regulations stated in the Student/Parent Handbook, and every effort will be made to keep students and parents advised of changes.